Review by Anna Maria Stjärnell
The ever-prolific Bev Stanton releases yet another record with her project Arthur Loves Plastic.
It’s pretty mellow but with some danceable tracks.
“Alone til The Day I die” with pristine vocals by Heather Heimbuch starts the record well. The beats are upbeat and the mood chilled.
“Touch” is a minimalistic dancefloor filler.
“Meltdown” is a sweet song that features the singer Laura Burhenn on mellifluous vocals. The title song has vocals by frequent collaborator Lisa Moscatiello. She sounds great in this setting.
It’s another fine record by Bev Stanton.
Posted on March 29, 2006
Listen to track samples
1. Alone Till the Day I Die
3. The Path
5. You May Think This is Love
6. Meltdown [freedom Mix] (ALP vs. Laura Burhenn)
7. That’s How They Get Ya
8. Bright Side (ALP vs. Linda Smith)
9. Pursuit of Happiness
10. Just for the Night [Can’t Hide My Love Mix] (ALP vs. Laura Burhe
11. The Future
12. Play Misty [Union Carbide Remix] (ALP vs. Mystified)