Jeanette Napolitano new Album

scarred.jpg
I know I’m older than many of you, but someone must remember Concrete Blonde back in the early 90s right? I loved “Bloodletting” *sigh*

Well lead singer of Concrete Blonde, Jeanette Napolitano has a new album out. It’s called Sacrred and you can download a free MP3 of “When I’m Gone” [here]

[Official Site] which if you visit you will hear more songs.

[Buy the record here]

8 comments for “Jeanette Napolitano new Album

1. anna
    May 31, 2007 at 6:14 am

Hey.
    I remember them well. Joey was a classic. Good to know she’s still out there.

2. Stephanie
    July 18, 2007 at 1:47 pm

I just recently saw jeanette @ unplugged in the park a couple sundays ago front row. I’m only 26 but I’ve followed her a long time. She’s always been a bit of a mystery to me because I never knew too much about her. As a teenager I always wondered how a voice like that could just disapear. I really feel like she is not as much among the greats as she deserves to be. I’m so glad to see she’s stepping back in the lime light. Unfortunately a lot of the younger people at the concert I don’t think were very famialir with her work and they talked a lot. It was extremely aggravating! All in all it was a beautiful, sincere performance and I can’t wait to see her become a legend as she deserves.

3. May 9, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Listening to Johnette at this very moment…. 1:02am, Auburndale, FL. Beautiful soul! Love ya.

4. Liz
    November 17, 2008 at 11:30 am

I am 26, I stumbled upon concrete blonde when I was 18 and have had a private love affair with them ever since; bloodletting, everybody knows, roses grow, the train song all feel like they have been torn right from my heart. It’s nice to know other people share my love. The deciding factor on whether I will get married is that the man will have to know who and like concrete blonde (I don’t really ever want to get married so it kind of works out that not a lot of people know who they are).
    Be well, keep hope alive and remember: if someone tells you life isn’t fair, tell them it might be if people like them would let it be. Concrete blonde forever!!
    Liz

5. Joe
    November 1, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I can’t tell you how beautiful your voice is. . .It got me through so many rides up the Turnpike.. .Thanks for your awesome music Jeanette. . .Thanks

6. Joe
    November 1, 2009 at 12:38 pm

And “Heal it Up” one of the coolest songs ever written

7. January 6, 2011 at 12:55 am

your music strikes the correct nerve // love you , fan from oklahoma

8. Urs
    September 17, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Love Jeanette & miss her & CB, wish they would come around in NY!