Hope, Volume One Track List:
1. Charlotte Martin – Crimson Sky
2. Lisa Loeb – Come Back Home
3. Curtis Peoples – Wake Up (SAVE Mix)
4. Shannon Curtis – Paris Can’t Have You
5. Nathan Morris – Close Like Me
6. 5th PROJEKT – Resistance
7. far beyond frail – Portland
8. Kevin Max – Your Beautiful Mind
9. Terami Hirsch – Back to the Start
10. Crash Encore – A Little Time Away
11. Ken Andrews – Up or Down
12. VideoPhonic – Something Great
13. Katy Rose – Cool Whip (Edit)
14. Kevin Herchen – Tasteless Kiss (Live)
15. Joanne Cash featuring Johnny Cash – Softly & Tenderly
16. Max Schnitzer – The Return (Bonus Track)
Hope, Volume One a CD with proceeds benefiting Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE), to be released on June 24, 2008
Compilation features Charlotte Martin, Lisa Loeb, Kevin Max, Ken Andrews, Joanne Cash, and others
Minneapolis, MN – June 17, 2008 – ‘Hope, Volume One’, a compilation CD, with proceeds benefiting Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE) is scheduled for release on Tuesday, June 24, 2008. The release features an exclusive mix of Curtis Peoples’ Wake Up, previously unreleased songs by Kevin Herchen and Max Schnitzer, and selections from Charlotte Martin, Lisa Loeb, Kevin Max, Ken Andrews, Joanne Cash, and others.
Five online auctions are planned to coincide with the release of the CD. 100% of the auction proceeds will be donated SAVE. Items include an autographed guitar from Trisha Yearwood, a gift pack from Tegan and Sara, and an autographed CD from Matt White. Auction links will be posted on visionary-concepts.net, the morning of June 24, 2008.
The mission of Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE) is to prevent suicide through public awareness and education, reduce stigma, and serve as a resource to those touched by suicide. Daniel Reidenberg, Executive Director of SAVE, is humbled by the number of musicians and labels willing to partner on this project. “To have names like we do on ‘Hope, Volume One’ is incredible to me,” Reidenberg said. “These artists are willing to stand up and fight the stigma associated with mental illnesses and suicide, and to tell the world through music ‘we are going to do something positive about this’ – and that is the goal of this CD.”
Purchase courtesy of Visionary Concepts via ….
[Here is the page where all the retail links reside]